Group & Private Classes without registered business name.
Below are the various Names Used Prior To 2012 for all Indian Culture Dances, Ethnic Dances of India, Bollywood Fusions(College Level), Classical Fusions(Advance College Levels), Indian Folk Dances, Folk Dances of India’s regions or states and all Community as well as private events.
Dallas Sitare, Dallas Dance, Irving Gals, Dallas Dancers, Desi Dancers, Naach, Dallas Boys, Desi Beats, Nach Le, Dallas Desi, Groovy Boys, Graceful Girls, Dallas Stars, Irving Boys, etc. and many others.
Other times, no names were used as it was not required or asked (Updated March17, 2018)
2012 : Grace And Grooves LLC was established and registered in State of Texas by Hetal Nagaraj.
- Indian Folk Dances and Bharatnatyam were the only programs offered.
- Private Groups as in Couple Dances, Therapy Dance Lessons For Couples, Marriage Parties, Mehdi Nights, Birthday Parties, Sweet 16 Parties, Bollywood Fusion with Classical Dances continued as they were since 1999 by Hetal.
- Most clients were NRIs(Non-Resident Legal Indian Residents of United States) settled here in Dallas-Metroplex Areas such as Vidya Vikas Hindu Temple Classes, Northlake College & several other colleges while a few were Non-Indians such as Mexican, Italian, African-American and few students from other religions-to take guidance on dance dramas that included Indian Dances. (Similar to Hetal Nagaraj’s schooling).
- Number of students registered 50+.
2013 : Grace Creations performing team was formed
- Grace Creations performing team was to encourage fusion of various Indian as well Non-Indian dance forms and styles for experienced trained dancers who wanted to go an extra mile in creativity and for those who wanted to performed on regular basis.
- All students were trained exclusively in their own dance forms and styles. These were exclusively with artist collaborations. Click Here.
- Bollywood classes were for private groups to friends only targeting specific performances or if there was competition. Students were signed-up likewise as in group enrollment.
- Pre-Elementary Bharatnatyam Classes were introduced in Irving-Texas, Coppell-Texas, Keller-Texas and Southlake-Texas exclusively taught by Hetal.
- Around 15 students registered for Grace Creations exclusive program that were trained in various Non-Indian performing arts such as Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hiphop, contemporary and Lyrical. Other students were bharatnatyam students from other styles, kathak dancers and odissi dancers.
2014 : Bharatnatyam was introduced with structured curriculum.
- Pre-Elementary Elementary to Advance Levels exclusively taught by Hetal.
- Curriculum was reinforced and revised as per university guidelines and meet latest trends in creativity.
- Professional Bharatnatyam Lessons were introduced to advance students with little classical or competitive background.
- Classes in Bharatnatyam, Bollywood(Private Group Per Event) and Indian Folk Dances were offered separately in Irving-Texas, Coppell-Texas, Southlake-Texas, Frisco(Private Lessons and Workshops), Grapevine-Texas, Keller-Texas, Flowermound-Texas.
2014 – 2015 : Choreographers joined as interns or volunteers.
- Choreographers as in volunteers joined as Assistant.
- Bollywood/Tollywood/Indian Movie Dances were introduced as a independent program by levels.
- Choreographers(beginners/interns) teaching guided choreography of Hetal during the class with strict supervision and in presence of Hetal for all dance forms and styles. This included practice classes.
- Mansi and Deepthi joined for all performances and Elite Level was formed in Bollywood Dance Lessons.
- Classes in Bharatnatyam, Bollywood(Private Group Per Event Continued) and Indian Folk Dances were offered separately in Irving-Texas, Coppell-Texas, Southlake-Texas, Frisco(Private Lessons and Workshops), Plano-Texas, Grapevine-Texas, Keller-Texas, Flowermound-Texas.
- Structured Programs in Bharatnatyam as full course was offered for Kalakshetra Style with enrollment of 8 students.
2015 : Bollywood, Tollywood, and Indian Movie Dances was introduced.
- Recreational Classes were introduced in Bollywood and Bharatnatyam(Southlake) for those who don’t want to perform or do it strictly for recreational purpose.
- Structured Program was further enhanced for Bharatnatyam, Folk Dances of India, and Bollywood/Tollywood/Indian Movie Dances.
- Bollywood/Tollywood Dances got Level by Level structure to focus on body mechanics, movements, ability level as per age and was successfully implemented.
- 2015-2016 – All Elite Students were trained separately –
- For Targetted Indian Folk Dances by Hetal,
- Professional Bharatnatyam by Hetal,
- Professional Kathak Workshops by Mansi and then further by Hetal.
- Choreographers started teaching independently their own works with minimal or no supervision or with/without direction from Hetal Nagaraj.
- Artist Collaborations : Click Here.
- Skype Lessons were introduced for Bharatnatyam, Bollywood And Indian Folk Dances and successfully implemented and continued. Choreographers : Hetal, Buvaneshwari.
- Professional Bharatnatyam And Kathak Choreography Classes were introduced for students with background of advance dance forms or dance styles exclusively for competition and special feature purposes.
- Classes in Bharatnatyam, Bollywood(Private Group Per Event) and Indian Folk Dances were offered separately in Irving-Texas, Coppell-Texas, Southlake-Texas, Frisco(Private Lessons and Workshops), Plano-Texas, Grapevine-Texas, Keller-Texas, Flowermound-Texas.
2016 : Musical Dance Dramas were added to Annual Programs.
- This was to encourage dramatic elements of Dance (Natya and Navarasa as in dance-skits) under the strict supervision of Hetal with a full 4-8 Minute of Dance Routines depending on organizers requests.
- Grace And Grooves aims in completing all the Navarasa by the end of year for all students in all dance forms, styles and dance categories.
- Grace Creations Program was kept on hold.
- Classes in Bharatnatyam, Bollywood and Indian Folk Dances were offered separately in Irving-Texas, Coppell-Texas, Southlake-Texas(Recreational Classes), Frisco(Private Lessons, Workshops, Recreational Classes), Plano-Texas, Grapevine-Texas, Flowermound-Texas.
- Recreational Classes for Bollywood continued for those who don’t want to perform regularly aiming encouragement for recreational dancers.
2017 September And Onwards :
Dance Forms and Bollywood was separated with seperate DBA to submit in different competitions and audiences.
- Nruthyakala Dance Academy : For All The Classical Dance Forms and Dances within Categories.
- Mirchi Dance Academy : For All The Bollywood-Tollywood and Indian Movie Dances w/or without remixes. We do ALL dances that happens in movies.
Date/Month this post was updated : November 7, 2017.
2018 February :
- Kalasri Classical Dance Academy : Bharatnatyam Program made it to seperate DBA to submit to different competitions, audiences and to demanding trends of creative Bharatnatyam choreography works from university trainings & past trainings of Hetal Nagaraj’s Mother – Lt. Smt. Daksha Trivedi Joshi (D.M Joshi), Guru(s), Institutes & Schools. Exclusive to Pre-Elementary, Elementary, Standard, Creative and Accelerated Bharatanatyam Dances.
- Bharatnatyam Theme & Dance Dramas will dance under Kalasri.
- Name is inspired from Kala as in art and Shri/Sri/Shree written as “श्री” in Devanagari. Wherein, Sri is salutation given in tamil language with regards to Bharatnatyam where sri is most acceptable layman term for shri or shree or “श्री”. Likewise in Sanskrit.
- Nruthyakala Dance Academy will serve to Non.Classical Dance Forms & Dances within its categories or forms.
- Semi-Classical Folk Dances will be part of Nruthyakala and dancers are trained in the following :
- Bharatnatyam Programs for at-least 12-15 hours plus vigorous practices
- are existing students of Bharatnatyam program & have been trained in Indian Folk Dances with Grace And Grooves LLC Or Students of any other Bharatnatyam/Indian Folk Dance Company (Must do Trial Class).
- Semi-Classical Folk Dances will be part of Nruthyakala and dancers are trained in the following :
2018 August :
- Elite Dancers of Grace And Grooves LLC named Ashna Pethe, Nirja Setty, Samarth Setty were launched to venture and step out for bigger production houses, modeling companies and various such other paid, unpaid, and volunteer projects.
- Grace Creations was relaunched by trained bollywood hip-hop dancers and fully trained Indian Folk Dances.
2018 September :
- Rg2 Dance Productions was formed in collaboration with Raagaleena Dance Academy (A Premier Kuchipudi and Bollywood Indian Dance Company In Irving) for various locations to provide bigger, better and more refined quality dance works for all the Bollywood, Hiphop and related dance productions. Very First Dance Production of RG2 Productions went LIVE in LIVE audience on September 29, 2018 with around 15 advance dancers of Raagaleena Dance Academy and Grace And Grooves LLC in total and with an audience of over 250 people.
- ALL Costume & Jewelry Exclusively Designed, Provided by Hetal Nagaraj.
- Choreographers-Swapna, Anusha. Hetal (Grand Finale).
- Concept, Direction : Hetal & Swapna.
- Dhamaal Events was launched in partnership and in association with several speciality dance & theatre businesses.
2018 December :
- RG2 Dance Productions was dissolved with mutual agreement between Grace And Grooves LLC and Raagaleena Dance Academy due to unpredicted emergency travel dates of owner of Raagalaeena Dance Academy.
- Anantha-1 Series were announced. More about Anantha-1.
2019 January :
- Anantha-1 was successfully showcased without ANY Bollywood or other dances.
- Costume Line launched successfully.
2019 February :
- Our friends & partners at Dhamaal Events became family of Grace And Grooves LLC under supervision of Hetal Nagaraj.
- Anish Rangrej Visited DFW AGAIN and this time Dhamaal Events made a louder noise with structured level by level Navaratri Garba & Dodhiya Workshops. From Beginners To Intermediate and Advance. Lot of dancers who had started their workshops with Hetal last year as beginners or intermediate had a chance this Navaratri season to complete their Intermediate and Advance steps with Anish as the sudden dates of his arrival and workshops aligned.
- Our Artistic Director Hetal Nagaraj Setty’s Very First Non-Profit Choreo went LIVE on August 24, 2019 in 2 different categories of dances : Bollywood Traditional Dances featuring community folk and Fusion Category.
- Costumes, Jewelry, Makeup for Adults : Hetal Nagaraj. Adult Age : Young Adults to 50s. Traditional Bollywood Dances Non Profit for Mirchi Dance Academy. Intermediate to Advance.
- Kids Costumes Hetal Nagaraj in Coordination with Nisha Bhatia. Kids Age : 6 to 12 years. A Tribute to Shiamak Davar’s Funk-Fusion Non.Profit for Grace Creations Fusion Company. Level : Beginners To Intermediate.
- Our First International Artist who came for residency program on Indian Folk Dances (Not to confuse with bollywood, fusion or lok nritya/community dances).
- 2019 September 14, 2019 – Our first Bollywood Dance Production featuring Sarvaa Dance Production featuring Bharatanatyam, Folk And Bollywood along with an exclusive Fusion Category of Dances was successfully showcased in DFW of North Texas at Killian Middle School.
- 2019 November, 2019 – Our Very First Kalaripayattu Batches Begins…
- 2019 December, 2019 – Rang Indian Folk Dance Productions were announced
- 2020 January, 2020 – US Tour of Revanta Sarabhai (From Darpana Academy of Performing Arts, Ahmedabad) was published officially for his exclusive US Tour Solo Dance performance as part of Anantha Classical Dance Production.
- 2020 March 28: Anantha Classical Dance Production got postponed until further notice due to Covid 19. ALL shows postponed due to Covid-19.
- 2020 April 1 :Grace And Grooves first time Online Classes for existing / enrolled students started (due to shutdown/lockdown due to Covid 19). Classes to her own friend circle, friends, families, dance teachers’ students has been happening from 1999 as continuation.
- 2020 April : Several new teachers/graduates of Grace And Grooves tried their first time internships under the leadership of Hetal Nagaraj.
- 2020 May : Grace And Grooves took over Reachh Mediaa, a blog & artist management company that was owned by freelancer and was taking care of company’s blog/you-tube releases – video submissions from 2013.
- 2020 May onwards, all the classes including the NEW registration started for DFW Areas of North Texas. Online Class Schedule.
- 2020 June End Onwards : Santosh, our pre-judgement competition team member started teaching online. He was also our featuring artist for Sarvaa Dance Production 2020 which got postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic lockdowns/show cancellations.
This post will be updated as required with dates/months.
Date/Month this post was updated : March 16, 2018 | October 3, 2018 | Jan 15, 2018 | March 19, 2019 | September 22, 2019 | July 5, 2020 |
Call NOW 972 979 2559 To See Where You Fit In With Us ?
Email NOW with resume/clips : firstname.lastname@example.org
We take honors of what is not our in our dances, it is that pure.
All Pictures posted here are with an exclusive consent of participating students, parents or school staffs. This material can not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.