We thought of compiling the list of parents who work for us as an applaud to their services and volunteer assignments when they are able to do so for all our social media, ads, flyer printing, customer service, entry submissions to our organizers, website maintenance, costumes maintenance and costumes.
They either come to us or they do it from their place. They dance with us or their kids dance with us with their own freelance group terms due to their full time travel or local jobs. There may be times when our company calls may be directed to any of them and they do not work as payroll or more than hour so they may not disclose their names and there is no remuneration involved. ALL school/college/internships are paid to students, as applicable. Volunteer assignments are given as well.
It is exclusively for the love of dance. Joining Date to Ending Dates as applicable.
- Shruti Sheladia : intern/holidays/as available. August 2012 to December 2013.
- Internship : August 2012 to August 2013 : No show
- Leadership Work : August 2013 to December 2013 : No show.
- Reason for leaving : Let go, No show.
- Mansi Chauhan : intern/holidays/as available.
- Internship August 2014 to August 2015.
- Leadership Work January 2015 to July 2019, as available.
- Reason for leaving : Travel/Studies and own college dance.
- Available for short term projects/occasionally.
- Rinku Das : Nov 2018 to August 2019 : Direct Hire.
- Performed her own solo dance performance in Classical Manipuri and Classical Kathak Dances in Anantha-1 2019 – Indian Classical Dance Production by Hetal Nagaraj.
- Reason for leaving : Let go, No Enrollments.
- Digvijay Singh. aka Dg or Dj, Jasmindar & family : August 2018/2019.
- Internship August 2018 to March 2019, as available.
- Leadership Work March 2019.
- Hetal Shah Patel, Patel & Family. : August 2016.
- Vanita Patel : August 2018
- Jinal Shah Mehta : August 2018
- Kalpana Sai : March 2019
- Shweta Jagadish : August 2016
- Deepthi Chandrasekaran : solo artist/teach as available/from Jan 2014
- Internships and own Solo(s) : Jan 2014 to December 2015
- Leadership Work from December 2015, as available
- Sindhu J : March 2014 Student to performing team/Graduate.
- Leadership Work August 2018
- Kavitha R : August 2018
- Tejaswini K : August 2018
- Student to performing team/Graduate in January 2019 Anantha.
- Mandi Parikh : intern/holidays. : August 2018.
- Internship As available, short work only/staff.
- Samar B & Family : January 2019 Onwards.
- Internship January to August 2019.
- Leadership Work August 2019.
- Prushti Dave :
- Internship March 2019 – August 2019.
- Leadership Work August 2019 onwards. IT.
- Anamika Jain : June 2019.
- Performing team/freelance/under training.
- Ketki S : New : June 2019 to October 2019.
- Reason for leaving : Unable to commit due to travels.
- Nimisha Sri : intern/holidays. March 2019
- Devi S/Balasundaram : New – Sept 2019 to Oct 31 2019.
- Reason for leaving : Started some business.
- Puja Natesan : New. Student to performing team/Graduate.
- Continued Education/Performing team. Come see her graduate at Anantha-2020.
- Jeya Ravi : New
- External-Continued Education/Performing team/under training – Subject to on-hold/Visa.
- Yagna Pathak(Sept 2019 1st week – October 1st week) : Freelance projects/short terms/On-Hold. Background check – cancelled/on-hold.
- Rachita Umesh(Feb 2020) : Freelance short-term batches, on-board trial period & Background check – cancelled as the batches rolled off due to low enrollments.
- Santosh K, Our pre-judgement team for competitions for Non-Classical Dances/Genre. From Ms. Hetal Nagaraj’s own dance education stage industry & competition arenas when Ms. Hetal took her hiphop trainings in late 2014 & 2015. From 2016-2017, he has been judge for our “pricey” & “very strict” non-voting dance competition/non-classical genre. Times you just cannot afford to make a mistake because not only competitions require international standards(judges in actual dance forms) but price too is 75$ & up per solo or per round. Because nobody is perfect, you need a third eye. See his tie-ups here with Ms. Hetal Nagaraj.
This post is an appreciation to these lovely people for spending their precious time for us. We have received lot of rumors about who works for us or Mrs. Hetal Nagaraj. These people are very well set in their life with their full time job commitments. We trust them because of their contributions to our company and its work.
They have not worked with any other dance company so far that we know of due to our thorough background check or if they have, they have disclosed it to us about their equations. We feel thankful and blessed.
Updated on : May 26, 2019 | July 26, 2019 | Feb 26-27th 2019 | March 5, 2020 | June 30, 2020.
Copyright Reach Media for Hetal Nagaraj | Grace And Grooves | Grace Creations | 2012-2020. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.