- Classical Background : Received training in Bharatanatyam from Kalpakkam Dance School, under the tutelage of Guru. Smt. S. Divyasena in Kalakshetra Style.(1995-2002). Guru. Smt. S. Divyasena now runs Divanjali in Chennai.
- Performances (India): Deepthi has been an avid performer with public appearances in audiences of 5000 & more. Her best art-works were showcased in Malayala Samskarika Vedi, Onam Cultural Feast, Supreme Foundation-Kalpakkam-India. Other accountable performances include performances at Navratri Festival-Mahabalipuram, Kendriya Vidyalaya , NESCO Cultural Festival, and Kalpakkam Dance School Cultural Festival, India.
- Performances (Dallas-Texas, USA/DFW): Classical-Shabdam in charity event organized by CRY America Inc. in CRY-Walk 2015 Irving-Texas, light semi-classical bollywood performances in Dallas/Forthworth Diwali Mela 2015 organized by DFWICS-Dallas,Texas as well as event by DFW Hindu Temple, Irving-Texas. She is our elite performing team for Bollywood Folk, Bharatnatyam & Semi-classical Bollywood, Classical fusion categories.
- Specialization : Bharatnatyam, Semi-Classical Fusions, Modern Folk-Fusions, Bollywood Semi-Classical Styles, Lyrical, & Bollywood Folk, Traditional Bollywood.
- Deepthi had taken a break from dancing in year 2017 to 2018, half year and joined back in September 2018 and took break again from teaching in December 2018 itself due to commitment required to teaching. She continues to perform for company as time permits.
- Performing Team : She successfully participated in Anantha-1 Dance Production by Hetal Nagaraj along with Irving Performing Team for Modern Folk featuring South India with their own choreography and Edm Swala-Jathi featuring Bharatanatyam dances along with Tejaswini. She continues to perform with Grace and Grooves performing Team and will do short term teaching commitments depending on availability such as 3 months or one choreography.
- Notable Contributions : Click Here.
One thought on “Deepthi Chandrasekaran”
[…] Deepthi Chandrasekaran : Jan 2014 […]