- downloading archives 🙂
- will be posted soon!
- Until then Hang out on our You-Tube Channel where glimpse of all our team will be or is/posted with names!
Celebrating all our guest artists who have performed with us in past in our journey of dance productions. These guest artist are invited to come and perform with their own work. The talent that they perform are not taught by us. These are not our students either. They have their own dance/talent academy at some place/city or have their own group that they perform. We pick their performance piece dance based on our dance production.
These Guest Artist are local or new artists who have just stepped in the world of Indian Performing Arts or have just started performing.
It is our absolute honor to introduce them to our audiences and as well work with them.
2016 : Dance of Gods : Adi-Shakti. Event : A fundraiser for CRY America showcasing Bharatanatyam, Bollywood, Indian Folk Dances. Fusion Dances by Elites in respective categories. Guest Artist : Dancer : Meghna Murali, A Bharatanatyam dance presentation on Devi. Singer : Mala Pydimari, Carnatic Singer.
2017 : Jalso : Celebration of Life with Dance, Event : Nritya Ki Masti, Navarasa in Bharatanatyam, Bollywood And Indian Folk Dances. A seperate presentation of Fusion Dances was also showed by our own students, elites-trained in 3 different dance forms/styles. Guest Artist : Dancer : Easter Bunny. 2018 : ABCD - American Born Cultured Desi Event : Participating fundraiser for a private foundation-Cqunce Inc. Dances in Bharatanatyam, Bollywood & Indian Folk Dances featuring Festivals of India or celebrated by Indians outside India. A special 11 minute tribute to Shahrukh Khan - King of Bollywood. Exclusive Fusion Dances were showcased by our elites who are trained in 2-3 different dance forms. Guest Artists : Dances : Mishu Shashtri with her team for Bollywood Garba featuring Navratri. Ritu Kharbanda with her team of Rang Barse duet featuring Holi. Instruments : Arjun Iyer (Middle Schooler, LISD School Band)-Clarinet & Keyboard. Kedar Golvekar : Introducing Music for SRK Tribute on Guitar.
2019 : Anantha-1 Dance Production. Event : An Exclusive Dance Production featuring a full Bharatanatyam Margam,Copyright Dances in Bharatanatyam, Folk Dances of India featuring North, East, West & South India. Special presentation by Elites for Fusion dances such as Swala Jathi, Rabindra Nruthya. Fully trained in their own dances. Guest Artist : Dances : Rinku Das for Kathak Classical Dances Rinku Das for Manipuri Classical Dances. Rinku Das was also introducing choreographer for our company that year. Singing : Our own elite student-Ashna Pethe representing LISD choir.
Exclusive Copyrights by Reach Media for Hetal Joshi | Grace & Grooves | Grace Creations | Grace And Grooves 2012-2019. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
We thought of compiling the list of parents who work for us as an applaud to their services and volunteer assignments when they are able to do so for all our social media, ads, flyer printing, customer service, entry submissions to our organizers, website maintenance, costumes maintenance and costumes.
They either come to us or they do it from their place. They dance with us or their kids dance with us with their own freelance group terms due to their full time travel or local jobs. There may be times when our company calls may be directed to any of them and they do not work as payroll or more than hour so they may not disclose their names and there is no remuneration involved. ALL school/college/internships are paid to students, as applicable. Volunteer assignments are given as well.
It is exclusively for the love of dance. Joining Date to Ending Dates as applicable.
- Shruti Sheladia : intern/holidays/as available. August 2012 to December 2013.
- Internship : August 2012 to August 2013 : No show
- Leadership Work : August 2013 to December 2013 : No show.
- Reason for leaving : Let go, No show.
- Mansi Chauhan : intern/holidays/as available.
- Internship August 2014 to August 2015.
- Leadership Work January 2015 to July 2019, as available.
- Reason for leaving : Travel/Studies and own college dance.
- Rinku Das : Nov 2018 to August 2019 : Direct Hire.
- Performed her own solo dance performance in Classical Manipuri and Classical Kathak Dances in Anantha-1 2019 – Indian Classical Dance Production by Hetal Nagaraj.
- Reason for leaving : Let go, No Enrollments.
- Digvijay Singh. aka Dg or Dj, Jasmindar & family : August 2018/2019.
- Internship August 2018 to March 2019, as available.
- Leadership Work March 2019.
- Hetal Shah Patel, Patel & Family. : August 2016.
- Vanita Patel : August 2018
- Jinal Shah Mehta : August 2018
- Kalpana Sai : March 2019
- Shweta Jagadish : August 2016
- Deepthi Chandrasekaran : solo artist/teach as available/from Jan 2014
- Internships and own Solo(s) : Jan 2014 to December 2015
- Leadership Work from December 2015, as available
- Sindhu J : March 2014 Student to performing team/Graduate.
- Leadership Work August 2018
- Kavitha R : August 2018
- Tejaswini K : August 2018
- Student to performing team/Graduate in January 2019 Anantha.
- Mandi Parikh : intern/holidays. : August 2018.
- Internship As available.
- Samar B & Family : January 2019 Onwards.
- Internship January to August 2019.
- Leadership Work August 2019.
- Prushti Dave :
- Internship March 2019 – August 2019.
- Leadership Work August 2019 onwards.
- Anamika Jain : June 2019.
- Performing team/freelance/under training.
- Ketki S : New : June 2019 to October 2019.
- Reason for leaving : Unable to commit due to travels.
- Nimisha Sri : intern/holidays. March 2019
- Devi S/Balasundaram : New – Sept 2019 to Oct 31 2019.
- Reason for leaving : Started some business.
- Puja Natesan : New. Student to performing team/Graduate.
- Continued Education/Performing team. Come see her graduate at Anantha-2020.
- Jeya Ravi : New
- External-Continued Education/Performing team/under training.
- Yagna Pathak(Sept 2019 1st week – October 1st week) : Freelance projects, on-boarding trial period.
- Rachita Umesh(Feb 2020) : Freelance short-term projects, on-board trial period/processing, background check pending.
This post is an appreciation to these lovely people for spending their precious time for us. We have received lot of rumors about who works for us or Mrs. Hetal Nagaraj. These people are very well set in their life with their full time job commitments. We trust them because of their contributions to our company and its work.
They have not worked with any other dance company so far that we know of due to our thorough background check or if they have, they have disclosed it to us about their equations. We feel thankful and blessed.
Copyright Reach Media for Hetal Nagaraj | Grace And Grooves | Grace Creations | 2012-2020. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
We will need the following if you would like us to sponsor you or even if we send invite then also we need these papers and details to apply for visa. Each country has different criteria and eligibility for artist.
- Copy of your eligibility such as certificates, website or you-tube links, resumes with pictures, videos and such credentials. Your past or current workshop or practice video clips per artist as required for total number of people if there are more than 1 person in group.
- Your experience details and such in the field.
- Copy of passports, legal status in your country, local addresses of your sponsored company if you come with that, local addresses of your residence or office if you have one.
- Picture id as per passport as stated on the immigration website.
- More about international artist requirements : https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/o-1-visa-individuals-extraordinary-ability-or-achievement
- Please contact 972 979 2559 for all the details. Timeline and planning from start to finish to prepare for all visa or documents is anywhere from a year to 6months and depending on when you get appointment at your regional office for visa.
You can reach Hetal at : https://www.facebook.com/hetaljoshinagaraj
Hetal Nagaraj has worked in immigration field as immigration consultant in India for all kinds of visas and has experience of over 5 years in this field as an exclusive. She will be very happy to have you onboard and do shows or workshops for us and anybody who may be interested.
Grace And Grooves is fully registered company.
Copyright Reach Media for Grace And Grooves | Grace Creations | 2012-2019. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Anantha Dance Production Series…………..
Anantha-1, a dance production series showcasing beauty, elegance, creativity, as well as infinite possibilities of Bharatnatyam, Indian Folk Dances, Rabindra Nruthya, Manipuri And Kathak. All of this without forsaking fundamentals.
Idea of Anantha was implanted in 2018 January when we had faced some challenges that opened doors to other possibilities.
First announcements were made to public in various medias from Nov 2, 2018 and onwards. Every year it just happens that as Grace And Grooves LLC plan their annual programs/recitals and they come out so beautiful that it ends up in dance productions with and without dance-musical dramas.
But the idea of dance recital was not enough for Bharatnatyam and Indian Folk Students after getting ready for 30-45 mins with all that make-up and costume. These students were to be taught the possibilities within the dance form and show it off separately. So, Anantha Production Series it was!
With straight background comes unlimited (Anantha) creativity. Thus, the name of “Anantha” was given to this dance production series with each dance showcasing unlimited possibilities in each dance forms. The name and concept is inspired from several dance production houses or dance institutes like that of her mom, own teachers, formal gurus, dance exponents such as Daksha V Joshi, Mrinalini Sarabhai, Daksha M Joshi, Tanjore Brothers Original Margam, Kalakshetra Foundation, Natyavihar Kalakendra. This intense training of over 34 years has given a shape to Hetal’s own dance creations within exclusive Indian Dance Forms such as Bharatanatyam and Indian Folk Dances. Some dances have also received exclusive copyright permissions to republish under the name of Hetal Nagaraj and some have received competition awards early this year and years before as well.
Anantha opened its door with Anantha-1 in 2019 to begin with on Jan 27, 2019 at Plano Courtyard Theater, Plano, Texas, USA from 330 PM to 730 PM and was a houseful event. The event was an introduction event to her elite students such as Ashna Pethe and The Setty Siblings who are in advance trainings from years now and Rinku Das-a budding artist of Dallas-Forth, Texas. These students roughly danced for more than 2 hours. In Anantha, their intern choreographers, performing teams got every opportunity to be creative under the supervision, direction of Hetal Nagaraj and yet feel challenged without forsaking fundamentals of each dance form. All of it with full safety on practicing it in the right way. It is not about perfection, it is about doing it right.
Hetal Nagaraj is artistic director of Grace And Grooves LLC. This is her 4th dance program in a row showcasing A Grade Indian Dance Productions with each dance as a reflection of her experiences, trainings and now the degrees. It has been peculiarity of Hetal that her dances include Nritta, Natya and Nruthya as its basic components with balance of Tandav and Lasyam. Each dance of her has a name to define with its subject in the dance along with dance themes that are full of life, happiness, thankfulness, blessings and above all beautiful costumes that she herself designs. But, Anantha-1 is Hetal Nagaraj’s VERY FIRST exclusive dance production for Indian Dance Forms and A Tribute to Rabindranath Tagore Famous Literature and Poems which as a matter of fact matched to our production name. All the students had so much fun learning and practicing for Anantha-1 during their regular class hours itself and no additional class is required. It is not like you pay, you get to be part of it, and be done with it. It is what they have learned, they’ll showcase.
No outside students were allowed to perform or take trainings or as part of freelance dancers. Even the guest artists are/were students of Grace And Grooves LLC enrolled in their exclusive programs. Anantha Dance Production Series is about Grace And Grooves LLC students and their team only. Hetal Nagaraj selects them for this dance production and not everybody is able to make it to her list.
We will always had a special guests like this time we had Rinku Das who will do their own dances and stick to our themes or request with their team or solo but they are our special guests.
From students who wanted the thrill got it covered along with students who wanted the fun of natyam alone still staying in their respective dance forms.
Who said dance forms are boring..Not at Grace And Grooves!
Congratulations to Students Samarth Setty(Age 11) and Tejawini(Adults) for completing their entire Bharatanatyam Margam in Anantha-1 by performing under the strict supervision, instruction and guidance of Mrs. Hetal Nagaraj. This was made possible by dancing back to back for straight 3 hours from Pushpanjali, Allaripu, Jatiswaram, Thillana, Group-Shabdam, Creative Bharatanatyam, Copyright Bharatanatyam Dance Pieces, and Rabindra Nruthya as well. This also means, that it can be very much called their own arangetram, if they choose not to do it as solo arangetrams, separately.
This is Hetal Nagaraj’s 2nd round of completion of full margam from start to finish by teaching it to various students. At Grace And Grooves, we aim to make sure you understand everything you see while we are just doing our job.
Every beautiful thing under this sky has a name and so do the dances.
From the thrill of nritta, beauty as in lasyam, fun of natyam, devotion as in bhakti and tapasya as in training, power as in shakti of tandav and possibilities as in Anantha- the infinite and we are still in same dance form when we do it right!
Anantha-1 Dance Production was made possible by Dhamaal Events in association with Grace Effects ( Gopal S and Dinesh Kumar for photography and videography services).
Big Shout Out To These Young Teenagers who had their paid student assignments at Anantha-1. Aditya Sangole as our Sound Technician and Emcee Yashika Nabar for our Dance Production Anantha-1.
Exclusive Copyrights by Reach Media for Hetal Joshi Nagaraj| Grace & Grooves | Grace Creations | Grace And Grooves | Nruthyakala Dance Academy | Mirchi Dance Academy | Kalasri Classical Dance Academy : 2012-2019.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
#hetaljoshim #graceandgrooves #ananthaseries