We will need the following if you would like us to sponsor you or even if we send invite then also we need these papers and details to apply for visa. Each country has different criteria and eligibility for artist.
- Copy of your eligibility such as certificates, website or you-tube links, resumes with pictures, videos and such credentials. Your past or current workshop or practice video clips per artist as required for total number of people if there are more than 1 person in group.
- Your experience details and such in the field.
- Copy of passports, legal status in your country, local addresses of your sponsored company if you come with that, local addresses of your residence or office if you have one.
- Picture id as per passport as stated on the immigration website.
- More about international artist requirements : https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/o-1-visa-individuals-extraordinary-ability-or-achievement
- Please contact 972 979 2559 for all the details. Timeline and planning from start to finish to prepare for all visa or documents is anywhere from a year to 6months and depending on when you get appointment at your regional office for visa.
You can reach Hetal at : https://www.facebook.com/hetaljoshinagaraj
Hetal Nagaraj has worked in immigration field as immigration consultant in India for all kinds of visas and has experience of over 5 years in this field as an exclusive. She will be very happy to have you onboard and do shows or workshops for us and anybody who may be interested.
Grace And Grooves is fully registered company.
Copyright Reach Media for Grace And Grooves | Grace Creations | 2012-2019. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.