We are asked this lot of times, sometimes when people call……..Why Compete!!! What does it get you ? Do you compete because you are not confident…LOL NO…!
Here is why we have culture to compete, perform and do educational activities.
You heard that right, culture to compete is encouraged but not necessary. Our job is to inform you, tell you pros and cons. You do it or you do not it, there is no compromise in dance 🙂 You will still learn the same exact thing even if you do not compete and in same number of classes!
Competitions that we go to are : Healthy, Fun, technique focused/education field/ and lot of them come with really good $$, some are strictly amateur level while some are really good/tough/hard/strict/competitive on techniques and other rubrics. Read about rubrics!
Benefits of competing or even giving the best performance, if you were to give !
- You compete because it is not always for the win….! Some competitions will teach lot of other things that even education mainstream will not give you that exposure. It is about being there, feeling it, going through it that will give you the experience.
- It teaches healthy sportsmanship…You will still be friends, classmates whether or not you got the wins or lose!
- You compete so that you know what comes out of you, under that pressures!
- You compete so that when you lose, it does not bother you. It becomes fun!
- You learn to lose and still do it all over again & learn to never give up.
- You win it and still do it all over again; as if it never happened.
- You do competitions to understand life is not about competing. It is about giving your math exam after losing 5 different competitions and still get “A” without a cry. Oh, you bet, elites have gone through that a lot of times. Just like that you do not win. Times they have not won…and still had their exams later next week…Read About them here.
- You do competitions so that it gives you a refined audience who knows what you are doing and they have every right to comment or critic on your performance that you will not get in culture or festival audiences or even in those reality show competitions.
- You compete as if you are giving your post exam that is optional and fun.
- You compete so that when you are there, you do not lose it, no matter what happens on that day. It is the process that teaches you.
- You compete so that you learn to trust your trainings..from laughing, smiling, crying, moods or whatever that may come….even if you had worst day of your life.
- You compete so that when you get feedback (some competitions come with educational feedback), you do the fixes and do it all over again. It is the pressure under which things will happen that may surprise everybody!
- You compete so that the girl or boy you just met took your 2nd place or 1st place or 3rd place and that life is all about how best you did and for what. You get to judge yourself, understand + and – of it. And what could have got you that 1st place, if you would have prob listened to your teacher. Mind you, sometimes too much/over practice too causes failures!
- You compete so that you learn to balance everything. It is like a dart board, you hit or miss, you will play it again until the board or the dart is available!
- You compete to lead and take charge of your groups’ decision for changes that may happen or support as team member when required. It is not always about you.
- You learn to let go your ego and learn to respect others and you learn to never laugh at others. You know what it takes to be there. It is the process.
- You learn to get tired, exhausted under pressure and still do a flawless job just as trained without letting audience know of how bad your day was.
- Some competitions comes with perks/well most that we do…some $ that students earn for themselves and pay off their own fees and we do too, some give other benefits. It just depends on type of competitions.
Competing in competitions fosters not only healthy environment for sportsmanship between students, teachers, parents, and their own friends but also lot of times depending on rubrics or type of competitions, you will amaze yourself. We have had sweet surprises when our elites forgot their dance moves and made up something(surprise-their own genre steps!) and still got 1st place. Our teachers wondered that time as to where did this step come from and yet the genre suffices and gets them 1st place. Nobody knew till date if it was mistake! While there were days when we had “oppps” moments too then back to point 10. Finish the dance even if you lost that split of the second….get back to it, right away!
Do you know, not all our students compete. While not all our students perform either and yet they all learn the same exact dance/technique and routine. We did it from over a decade just in DFW of North Texas ….and will continue to do so :).
This is the magic of training…And that is why whether or not you compete, there is no difference in what we teach you or these learning skills! With us, under Hetal Nagaraj, you get a guarantee of technique focused & creativity with all that straight background that we speak of…..Your child or yourself will learn same exact steps in same number of classes, no matter what the level is. See for yourself on our Youtube. The videos are clipped from master recording files of entire recording of non-stop classes.
Competing in educational competitions exposes you to educational field and not to entertainment field. Both are different and so are the dances. The entire choreography changes & techniques are far off. You will know when you will do it separately. We have them both under us for seperate category of dance requirements and they all are seperate. They are like two parallel lines that will NEVER meet or agree to each other. And for sure, that is something not to be compared or discussed. You compare when they have something in common!
Only Best Part about all the educational field dancers is that they fit very well and succeed in entertainment world of their genres because of strong knowledge, techniques/originality in them and the process of the trainings that they go through comes with its pros that no education or experience will teach. While entertainment dancers find extremely difficult to fit in educational field and related state of affairs. It becomes difficult for them to understand concepts, techniques and choreography too. Either way, this is just our experience whenever we had choreographers from entertainment field or direct industry who do not know this process of education. While who are we to argue when it comes to parallel lines. Those who have never done it will not know it!
Call NOW…Learn your life skills from sportsmanship to leadership skills with us and let dance allow you to beat the crap out of everything. 972 979 2559 is the right number. Our owner Hetal Nagaraj ( www.hetaln.com ) has a certifications in those too other than her trainings of 35 years background in Indian and Non-Indian Performing Arts. For those who do not know, she was trained exclusively under her teachers’ complete trainings, internships, guidance, mentorship, amongst the most mature and strongest leaderships and was launched by one in 1999.
Do you know ? In order to at-least get 1 win for 1 genre, you have to submit at-least 1 student or group or for audition for at-least 1 dance in 1 category/genre ? Do the math, how many of our students must have submitted per competition & per genre to create a record of 10+ years of history in all genres with technique based non-voting educational competitions 🙂 .
This just tells how much we love what we do, how we succeed in all we do…and why! try it, you will achieve it too. #trainingsrequired
Exclusive Copyrights by Reach Media for Hetal Joshi Nagaraj| Grace & Grooves | Grace Creations | Grace And Grooves | Nruthyakala Dance Academy | Mirchi Dance Academy | Kalasri Classical Dance Academy : 2012-2020.
This material cannot not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Winning 1st 3 prizes for solo(s)/group(s) in Indian Dance Competitions for over a decade in our genre of specialization for non-voting Indian Dance Competitions sounds like a big thing. It actually isn’t if you follow curriculum and keep it fun. For us, it has been a norm for Bharatanatyam, Indian Folk Dances & Bollywood/Some Tollywood and from 2013-Fusion!
HOW ? We love to share how we have been winning from over a decade in all the “stage dance competitions” and how our elites have come this far with such good paid commitments.
So, here’s our HOW TO Win Indian Dance Competitions for Dummies…!
Our Fool Proof guidelines and tips for those interested.
One of main attributes in stage competitions/for all genres are : Techniques. Techniques also means right amount of expressions required at certain techniques or mood used in the dance, coordination if group, comfort level of dancers with respect to dance, stage presence and personality, choreography, costumes, makeup and drama aspect. To do it right, you have to feel it and go through it which at Grace And Grooves is a norm! Because our owner herself comes from that background of competitions from over 2 decades! Read About Ms. Hetal Nagaraj.
To begin with, what are the types of dances ?
Be it Bharatanatyam, Indian folk dances or Bollywood/Movie inspired dances; usually these dances are non-commercial dances. For bollywood or tollywood dance industry genre, there is level of dance and name of dance as well. As we all know that bollywood dances emerge from various forms or styles or certain drama attributes and thus will always have name.
However, there are certain category of dances within bollywood that do not have name because they do no follow a form or style and are purely for entertainment or let’s just say – NO RULES thus, these dances makes them commercial dances and usually gets disqualified in first round itself if you do it in-spite of rules given. Open category of competitions usually accepts these for example – most reality show competitions are based on this! That dance industry/world is entirely different than education studio. Education world competitions are to encourage the dancer to follow the rules, get finer in it and excel with feedbacks and let’s just say prepare them for higher grounds of possibilities within the form or with fusions later, if trained. Then, break the rules-it is completely dancers wish and instructor’s wish! None-the-less, our students have won these open category dance competitions with their actual dance forms itself or with fusion depending on what is allowed. Usually it will depend on judges, number of rounds in competitions and students training level in that genre. Everything goes in there…
For Bharatanatyam/Classical Dances & indian folk dances, the category is always non-commercial and standard as it is dance form. Even for entertainment, creativity is out of this world if used within the form. Most classical dances are actual dance formats/margams itself and then there are dance dramas. Not to confuse with dance musicals!
There is this entire category of exclusive Indian Folk Dances that is entirely different than the dances that are into Community stage dances/cultural dances/regional dances/bollywood inspired folk dances/ethnic dances/creative folk dances. Why ? Because of rubrics of judging and rules that go with it is entirely different for both these categories. You cannot possibly compare Folk Dances rubrics to Bollywood or with Bharatanatyam. With Bollywood having different types of techniques and some folk dances do not even have expressions as their main factor. Likewise, Bharatanatyam nritta if done will lack several attributes of nritya or natyam itself. So rubrics are often kept in % by the genre or type of entries.
Depending on competitions, they categorize fusion dances or they put them in open category. Concept of fusion dances is very simple! Some go by dance done on other music to be considered as fusion because their argument is that if dance is not danced on its actual/real music then it is not that dance. That is true but if u do not consider music at all and see the dance without music; what will you name it? That raises lot of fundamental questions. So these occurrences have been very rare in over 10 years of history that we have participated. We had 2 such competitions that we came across in entire history of 10+ years where they had that kind of rule! We got 1st place in both anyway. The only argument to this was you cannot name that dance as fusion unless 2 or more dance form or styles are used. Rest are very clear about categories & thus you’ll know it well.
Then comes the judges. First experience is always a question for you because these competitions do not tell you who the judges are and some do not specify the rubrics either but when you test waters, you’ll know! We had tested some waters — we decided not to waste time there as they were bias to one team based on their friendly relations! Then be it that way, you should call only them!
Some competitions are very transparent to names of judges and their experiences and that is fun! Last but not the least, whether or not there it is any voting. If voting then how many % is counted towards total judging points. What age group we are competing in one category/genre is also important factor for stage like dances!!
Then comes, prize money if there is one or something of that sort. Then it is motivating for students who are doing competitions regularly or something of that equivalent value. Nobody wants a 10$ trophy after spending money on hours of practices, competition fees, costumes and that just adds to a collection without a meaning!
For us at Grace And Grooves, it has been other way round. Our students have earned more, earned bigger opportunties than what they put money in! It is just boring for our students who have competed from over 10 years now to go for $10 trophies without the meaning to it. They rather spend money 50 to 60$ and do shows with us where they know they are going to get recognition, feathers to wear that they can own as skill-set, showcase as their own, perks, discounts and many more fun things to take home. A beautiful memory to take home. Budget is very important factor too!
Alas, comes the winning part after all that! Most difficult & unpredictable of all!
Just like that you do not get the wins in 1st 3 places & $$$ prizes. Here are some standard points that we have come across for rubrics in judgement & we would absolutely love to share with you:
1. Expressions 40% depending on genre. Some genres strongly requires that this element isn’t the part of dance because of restrictions on costumes, mask, type of song/pure technique competitions, or certain type of dramas. so % is then distributed.
2. Techniques 50% & % is distributed
3. Comfort level of dance & body movements-rest % divided, solo or group and as per difficulty level.
4. Coordination to music-rest % divided, if solo or group.
6. Costumes-rest % divided
7. Makeup / Dramatic effects of dance : % is divided by genre.
7. Props & usages
8. Choreography and Innovation in dance form without losing genre category—-some competitions have this highest! some have these 2 seperate.
10. Culture aspect depending on dance (if required depending on competitions since we have been to some of most difficult & strict competitions too!!!)
Sounds easy ? See you there..!!!!
Congrats to all our elites Nirja Setty, Samarth Setty, Setty Siblings, Ashna Pethe, Hetal Nagaraj, and lot of our graduates who have won them through a decade as they grew with us by balancing not only personal life but studies too.
Check out their real dances & results as they have been doing it beautifully and gracefully like cute little swans! Click Here.
Read about these budding stars : Here.
See their dance trainings at : https://www.graceandgrooves.com/our-graduates
Our Performing Teams too have won several such auditions/competitions or are called for special paid appearances : https://www.graceandgrooves.com/our-performing-team
Do not forget to sign up or subscribe our Youtube Channel Playlists. You will find lot of videos of our competition students, recreational dances, party dances, margam dances for classical dances, audition videos, our program videos, media releases & videos of different age groups starting from 3.5 to 5 years onwards to Adults 50+, and many more!!! Do not miss the Teenagers tribute of fun dances they do.
Exclusive Copyrights by Reachh Mediaa for Hetal Joshi Nagaraj| Grace & Grooves | Grace Creations | Grace And Grooves | Nruthyakala Dance Academy | Mirchi Dance Academy | Kalasri Classical Dance Academy : 2012-2020.
This material can not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
We thought of compiling the list of parents | students | interns | staff. They either come to us or they do it remote. ALL school/college/internships are paid to students, as applicable. Volunteer assignments are given as well. Meet our people / admin / coordinators / interns, as required, with full 99% involvement of Hetal Nagaraj : Our Accomplishments : https://www.graceandgrooves.com/home
These people are trained from all walks of life or we train them!
Generated opportunities / positions such as administrative, social-media intern, coordinator, IT-interns, website interns, OPT-candidates & fresh graduates in performing arts for full time, part time, w2, contract as well non-profit volunteer positions. All kinds of staff under Ms. Hetal : here & here. Hetal is Certified Trainer from IIM-AMA & more than 50 specialialities. (www.hetaln.com)
- You don’t have to be without a job to be part of our teams 😉 Dance brings us together! This is how we love our crew so we love to talk about them! How do you all love your crew ?
Dance | Performing Arts brought us together. Joining Date to Ending Dates as applicable.
- Swati Burra : Coordinator & Admin : 5 years from 2011 to 2016.
- Training Ended-Moved to IT OWN consultancy – we are so happy for her.
- Read about her.
- Shruti Sheladia : intern/holidays/as available. August 2012 to December 2013.
- Internship : August 2012 to August 2013 : No show
- Leadership Work : August 2013 to December 2013 : No show.
- Reason for leaving : Let go, No show.
- Mansi Chauhan : intern/holidays/as available.
- Internship August 2014 to August 2015.
- Leadership Work January 2015 to July 2019, as available : Only her batch.
- Reason for leaving : Travel/Studies and own college dance.
- Available for short term projects/occasionally.
- Graduated in Dance Drama in 2 categories.
- Rinku Das : Nov 2018 to August 2019 : Direct Hire.
- Performed her own solo dance performance in Classical Manipuri and Classical Kathak Dances in Anantha-1 2019 – Indian Classical Dance Production by Hetal Nagaraj.
- Reason for leaving : Let go, No Enrollments.
- Digvijay Singh. aka Dg or Dj, Jasmindar & family : August 2018/2019.
- Internship August 2018 to March 2019, as available.
- Leadership Work March 2019.
- Hetal Shah Patel, Patel & Family. : August 2016 | 2nd generation dances with us.
- Vanita Patel : August 2018
- Jinal Shah Mehta : August 2018 | 2nd generation dances with us.
- Kalpana Sai : March 2019
- Shweta Jagadish : August 2016 | 2nd generation. parent used to dance with Ms. Hetal!
- Deepthi Chandrasekaran : solo artist/teach as available/from Jan 2014
- Internships and own Solo(s) : Jan 2014 to December 2015
- Leadership Work from December 2015 to 2017 as available for Texas All Star Talents – back office work.
- Performs with her teams as and when she finds time-young mommy with lot to do!
- Sindhu J : March 2014 Student to performing team/Graduate.
- Leadership Work August 2018
- Successful delivery of all projects assigned.
- Takes short term projects in dance.
- Kavitha R : August 2018 – Freelance 2021 : Congratulations NEW Mommy – Break.
- Tejaswini K : August 2018
- Student to performing team/Graduate in January 2019 Anantha.
- Mandi Parikh : intern/holidays. : August 2018.
- Internship As available, short work only/staff.
- Samar B & Family : January 2019 Onwards.
- Internship January to August 2019.
- Leadership Work August 2019.
- Prushti Dave :
- Internship of IT(Information Technology), back office – IT / admin / coordinator : March 2019 – August 2019.
- Leadership Work August 2019 onwards IT (Information Technology).
- Graduated 2021 – works independently for Ms. Hetal on contract.
- Successfully delivered 3 projects – development along with Ms. Hetal’s Teams.
- Anamika Jain : June 2019.
- Performing team/freelance/under training
- 2020 – left | too many travels and family commitments.
- Ketki S : New : June 2019 to October 2019.
- Reason for leaving : Unable to commit due to travels.
- Nimisha Sri : intern/holidays. March 2019 – 2021 : launched in 1 show and few shoots but got job so unable to commit.
- Devi S/Balasundaram : New – Sept 2019 to Oct 31 2019.
- Reason for leaving : Started some business.
- Dr. Puja Natesan : New. Student to performing team/Graduate.
- Continued Education/Performing team. Come see her graduate at Anantha-2020.
- Performs for online events as required or when she finds time.
- Jeya Ravi : New
- External-Continued Education/Performing team/under training – Subject to on-hold/Visa.
- Takes occassional paid work.
- Yagna Pathak(Sept 2019 1st week – October 1st week) : Freelance projects/short terms/On-Hold. Background check – cancelled/on-hold.
- Rachita Umesh(Feb 2020) : Freelance short-term batches, on-board trial period & Background check – cancelled as the batches rolled off due to low enrollments. Plans to move to India.
- Santosh K (June 2016 to March 21 2021) :
- August 2016 to June 2020 : Our pre-judgement team for competitions for Non-Classical Dances/Genre, as needed, by task & competition.
- 2016-2017 : Judged for our “pricey” & “very strict” non-voting dance competition/non-classical genre as out of institute perspective and inputs esp for those kids where instructor’s whose kids were taking part.
- June 2020 to March 22, 2021 : Elites (Ages 10+) Online Classes Only.
- Status as of March 22, 2021 : Terminated | Date : March 22, 2021
- Reason : Refused To Take Students Below 10 yrs inspite of Cleared Open Houses or Trial Classes (& took them anyways outside our institute in our business areas!),
- Too Many Drop Outs Per Class For Teen Classes and the Elites from June 2020 to March 2021. Harmed the Integrity of Our National Teams.
- Taylor Hayes (August 2020 to April 2021) :
- Unable to handle venue related-legal formalities & on-site issues.
- Was given 3 months of freedom to lead all the brands with full pay of whatever hours available with no task assigned;lead the way you want. Can only run basic 5 to 14 year olds-studio planning and not group of companies as manager, as told.
- Resignation accepted, Got a new job and Moved Out of City, .
- No registrations given / or students taken / or taught other than basic dance – administration – work assigned by task, in general.
- Ashna Pethe : 2019 to 2021 : In-home graduate of Hetal Nagaraj. Full Internships & Own Team of Bollywood Beginners!
- Internships ended satisfactorily & teams performed in 2021 August 8th Show- Congratulations!
- Internships of private classes for indian folk and bollywood hiphop, as needed from 2018 onwards and for teen groups-lewisville, texas.
- Nirja Setty : 2019 to 2021 : In-home graduate of Hetal Nagaraj. Full Internships & Own Team of Folk & Bharatanatyam Beginners(with thalam & nattavagam)!
- Internships ended satisfactorily & teams performed in 2021 August 8th Show- Congratulations!
- Internships of private classes for indian folk and bollywood hiphop, as needed from 2019 onwards and for teen groups-lewisville, texas.
- Samarth Setty : 2019 to 2021 : In-home graduate of Hetal Nagaraj. Full Internships & Own Private Class Student for Hiphop, Bharatanatyam-online classes(with thalam & nattavagam), Bollywood-who needed help & Kalaripayattu.
- Internships ended satisfactorily & teams performed in 2021 August 8th Show – Congratulations!
- Internships of private classes for indian folk and bollywood hiphop, as needed from 2019 onwards and for teen groups-lewisville, texas.
We Are HIRING : Managers – Who knows legal formalities, on-site issues, studio operation, product management and should be aware of performing arts formalities, for all age groups. Degree not required but will be preferred. 972 979 2559.
— We are NOT hiring at this moment —
Our other teams / staff currently under us or our trainings of various fields :
This post is an appreciation to these lovely people for spending their precious time for us. We have received lot of rumors about who works for us or Mrs. Hetal Nagaraj. These people are very well set in their life with their full time job commitments either with us or with their own college work or other commitments..
We trust them because of their contributions to our company and it’s work. Some are fresh grads or housewives or our own fresh grads!
We offer part time, temporary work for seniors, stay at home moms, college students who are on legal status or on OPT. The work given to them depends on their specializations! All gadgets are given and all training is provided.
These above candidates have not worked with any other dance company so far that we know of due to our thorough background check or if they have, they have disclosed it to us about their equations. We feel thankful and blessed. Thank you for all you do and maintaining the transparency!
We do not discriminate for gender/race/ethnicity/country/color and like to respect people who love to work. It is freewill life under Ms. Hetal. We do not ask them where they come from or where they go.
Updated on : May 26, 2019 | July 26, 2019 | Feb 26-27th 2019 | March 5, 2020 | June 30, 2020 | Feb 7, 11, 2022 | March 22, 2022.
Copyright Reach Media for Hetal Nagaraj | Grace And Grooves | Grace Creations | 2012-2022. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
Anantha Dance Production Series…………..
Anantha-1, a dance production series showcasing beauty, elegance, creativity, as well as infinite possibilities of Bharatnatyam, Indian Folk Dances, Rabindra Nruthya, Manipuri And Kathak. All of this without forsaking fundamentals.
Idea of Anantha was implanted in 2018 January when we had faced some challenges that opened doors to other possibilities.
First announcements were made to public in various medias from Nov 2, 2018 and onwards. Every year it just happens that as Grace And Grooves LLC plan their annual programs/recitals and they come out so beautiful that it ends up in dance productions with and without dance-musical dramas.
But the idea of dance recital was not enough for Bharatnatyam and Indian Folk Students after getting ready for 30-45 mins with all that make-up and costume. These students were to be taught the possibilities within the dance form and show it off separately. So, Anantha Production Series it was!
With straight background comes unlimited (Anantha) creativity. Thus, the name of “Anantha” was given to this dance production series with each dance showcasing unlimited possibilities in each dance forms. The name and concept is inspired from several dance production houses or dance institutes like that of her mom, own teachers, formal gurus, dance exponents such as Daksha V Joshi, Mrinalini Sarabhai, Daksha M Joshi, Tanjore Brothers Original Margam, Kalakshetra Foundation, Natyavihar Kalakendra. This intense training of over 34 years has given a shape to Hetal’s own dance creations within exclusive Indian Dance Forms such as Bharatanatyam and Indian Folk Dances. Some dances have also received exclusive copyright permissions to republish under the name of Hetal Nagaraj and some have received competition awards early this year and years before as well.
Anantha opened its door with Anantha-1 in 2019 to begin with on Jan 27, 2019 at Plano Courtyard Theater, Plano, Texas, USA from 330 PM to 730 PM and was a houseful event. The event was an introduction event to her elite students such as Ashna Pethe and The Setty Siblings who are in advance trainings from years now and Rinku Das-a budding artist of Dallas-Forth, Texas. These students roughly danced for more than 2 hours. In Anantha, their intern choreographers, performing teams got every opportunity to be creative under the supervision, direction of Hetal Nagaraj and yet feel challenged without forsaking fundamentals of each dance form. All of it with full safety on practicing it in the right way. It is not about perfection, it is about doing it right.
Hetal Nagaraj is artistic director of Grace And Grooves LLC. This is her 4th dance program in a row showcasing A Grade Indian Dance Productions with each dance as a reflection of her experiences, trainings and now the degrees. It has been peculiarity of Hetal that her dances include Nritta, Natya and Nruthya as its basic components with balance of Tandav and Lasyam. Each dance of her has a name to define with its subject in the dance along with dance themes that are full of life, happiness, thankfulness, blessings and above all beautiful costumes that she herself designs. But, Anantha-1 is Hetal Nagaraj’s VERY FIRST exclusive dance production for Indian Dance Forms and A Tribute to Rabindranath Tagore Famous Literature and Poems which as a matter of fact matched to our production name. All the students had so much fun learning and practicing for Anantha-1 during their regular class hours itself and no additional class is required. It is not like you pay, you get to be part of it, and be done with it. It is what they have learned, they’ll showcase.
No outside students were allowed to perform or take trainings or as part of freelance dancers. Even the guest artists are/were students of Grace And Grooves LLC enrolled in their exclusive programs. Anantha Dance Production Series is about Grace And Grooves LLC students and their team only. Hetal Nagaraj selects them for this dance production and not everybody is able to make it to her list.
We will always had a special guests like this time we had Rinku Das who will do their own dances and stick to our themes or request with their team or solo but they are our special guests.
From students who wanted the thrill got it covered along with students who wanted the fun of natyam alone still staying in their respective dance forms.
Who said dance forms are boring..Not at Grace And Grooves!
Congratulations to Students Samarth Setty(Age 11) and Tejawini(Adults) for completing their entire Bharatanatyam Margam in Anantha-1 by performing under the strict supervision, instruction and guidance of Mrs. Hetal Nagaraj. This was made possible by dancing back to back for straight 3 hours from Pushpanjali, Allaripu, Jatiswaram, Thillana, Group-Shabdam, Creative Bharatanatyam, Copyright Bharatanatyam Dance Pieces, and Rabindra Nruthya as well. This also means, that it can be very much called their own arangetram, if they choose not to do it as solo arangetrams, separately.
This is Hetal Nagaraj’s 2nd round of completion of full margam from start to finish by teaching it to various students. At Grace And Grooves, we aim to make sure you understand everything you see while we are just doing our job.
Every beautiful thing under this sky has a name and so do the dances.
From the thrill of nritta, beauty as in lasyam, fun of natyam, devotion as in bhakti and tapasya as in training, power as in shakti of tandav and possibilities as in Anantha- the infinite and we are still in same dance form when we do it right!
Anantha-1 Dance Production was made possible by Dhamaal Events in association with Grace Effects ( Gopal S and Dinesh Kumar for photography and videography services).
Big Shout Out To These Young Teenagers who had their paid student assignments at Anantha-1. Aditya Sangole as our Sound Technician and Emcee Yashika Nabar for our Dance Production Anantha-1.
Exclusive Copyrights by Reach Media for Hetal Joshi Nagaraj| Grace & Grooves | Grace Creations | Grace And Grooves | Nruthyakala Dance Academy | Mirchi Dance Academy | Kalasri Classical Dance Academy : 2012-2019.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
#hetaljoshim #graceandgrooves #ananthaseries